Endless Uses with The Mommy Wrap®
Designed to Make Mom Life Easier
Find out how the Mommy Wrap® makes life easier:
- keeps baby upright to combat acid reflux and colic
- skin-to-skin or kangaroo care
- NICU support
- nursing cover
- breastfeeding & burping support
- light, wearable blanket
- added barrier against germs
- pockets front & back, deep enough for all Mom needs
- shoulder connectors for pacifiers & more
- hides postpartum belly
- wear with or without baby
- nursing tank top cover up
- complements traditional carriers
- easy transfer to crib for sleeping baby
The Mommy Wrap fits true to size for postpartum bodies. For example, if you wear a medium in maternity t-shirt, you should order a medium. If you are between sizes, the Mommy Wrap was intentionally designed to fit a tad loose to accommodate for postpartum bodies immediately after giving childbirth. For example, if you are between a medium and a large, go with medium!
The Mommy Wrap is also great for maternity wear and beyond the stages of postpartum. If you are purchasing one and no longer have a newborn, we suggest you consider one size down or take your measurements. Thank you.
How it Works
3 Easy Steps
Connect inside, connect outside, and tuck! Click here to see a video.
The Mommy Wrap® is not a baby carrier nor is it 100% hands free, but it still helps free up a hand for mom. It is a cardigan that helps hold baby & helps mom take care of the rest of the household.
The Mommy Wrap® can be used for a variety of ways to make mom life easier. Created by of Mom of 3 Colic Babies, the Mommy Wrap is designed with the comfort of mom and baby combined. You will find that the Mommy Wrap is practical, functional, and fashionable all while having the ability to soothe your baby!
There are no reviews yet.